Did you know? The Team of Torti Gallas and Partners Inc., working with the Unionville BIA and an alliance of independent experts, has been engaged by the City of Markham to develop a strategic vision for Main Street Unionville?
You can participate in the upcoming public sessions as outlined in the charette plan. Many more details can be found on the documentation provided by the City of Markham. Public sessions begin June 5th, 2013 at Crosby Memorial Arena, on Main Street Unionville.
Key dates and times to remember:
- June 5th: Opening Night Town Hall Presentation - Formal Public Input Session 1: 7-9 PM
- June 6th: Retail Market Analysis of Main Street (Bob Gibbs) Public Input Session 2: 7-9PM
- June 6th-9th: Charrette Team Work Sessions and Stakeholder Meetings
- June 7th: Mid-Point Presentation and Break-out Sessions - Formal Public Input Session 3: 7-9PM
- June 9th: Closing Presentation, Draft Vision - Formal Public Input Session 4: 3-5PM